Seo Joohyun x Ji Hyun Woo's BTS Photos for Bad Thief Good Thief

Seo Joohyun x Ji Hyun Woo Umbrella Date...Explosively Fluttering


( LIKE | HEART-WARMING | SADDENING | ANGRY | NEEDS A FOLLOWUP )



1. [+86, -1] Waa the atmosphere's nice ㅠㅠ
2. [+82, -2] Even by just looking at the pictures, it's already fluttering~ Kang-Dol
3. [+82, -2] Dugeun dugeun ㄷ
4. [+82, -3] I like this couple they're exciting
5. [+77, -1] Must watch the live broadcast ㅠ
6. [+55, -1] Look at the atmosphere!!! I hope it's already 10pmㅠㅠ
7. [+55, -1] When these scene comes out hak☔☔
8. [+52, -1] These two's chemistry is awesome..ㅜㅜ
9. [+51, -1] Just looking at the pictures gives me heart attack ㄷㄷ
10. [+47, -0] These are beautiful~ Let's broadcast it asap!





( LIKE | HEART-WARMING | SADDENING | ANGRY | NEEDS A FOLLOWUP )


1. [+57, -0] Kang-Dol's chemistryㅠㅠ Now please be a coupleㅠㅠ
2. [+55, -0] I like these two's chemistry~~ Today was really fun~~
3. [+52, -0] I'm waiting for the weekend just to see Kang-Dol's chemistry~ It's fluttering this time too~~ I'm expecting a lot~~
4. [+51, -0] Heol it's already so good even by just looking at the pictures ㅜ
5. [+50, -0] I'm expecting a lot tonight! Kang-Dol couple is so cute
6. [+39, -0] I love Kang-Dol♥ They're giving me heart attack :)
7. [+38, -0] My love Kang-Dol
8. [+37, -0] Look at the atmosphere, their chemistry's goodㅠㅠ
9. [+35, -0] Hak the picture alone is fluttering
10. [+35, -0] Heol why is this making my heart beat fast..


Comments

Popular Posts