Bad Thief Good Thief Ep. 17

Ji Hyun Woo x Seo Joohyun "Oguogu you did well~♥"
(sn: 'Oguogu' is like an affectionate way to call someone like you're calling a baby)



NAVER TV

1. [+194, -12] I like Seohyun and Ji Hyun Woo's chemistry in Bad Thief Good Thief, I also like their acting, so cute ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+167, -11] Seohyun, I mean Seo Joohyun is so pretty
3. [+157, -8] Soju and Dol Mok matches well ♡
4. [+152, -2] Soju's so cute and I like Dol Mok
5. [+143, -3] "Oguogu you did well~♥" (sn: mimicking Dol Mok's line lol)
6. [+143, -5] She's naturally good and she's so pretty on the screenㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ Such a real beauty
7. [+141, -4] This rom-com* couple is cute ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+140, -2] These two's acting is greatㅋㅋ Good luck every week ㅋㅋ
9. [+132, -1] This is a fun weekend drama because of Soju and Dol Mok. I like that they have sense
10. [+128, -1] Soju x Dol Mok's fun. I'm watching BTGT and the pro-Japanese issue hits me too.
11. [+103, -1] Both of them acts well, they're both good-looking too, and their chemistry seems to be good tooㅋㅋ They're cute and they act well too
12. [+98, -0] These two's so cute ㅜㅜ I also like the scene where they're sharing ramyeonㅜㅜ 
13. [+92, -1] I want more ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14. [+92, -2] Seohyun's cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15. [+90, -3] Seohyun is prettyㅜㅜ

* - thanks for the tip @seohyundaily ! ❤️






Seo Joohyun's Pleasant Comeback
NAVER TV

1. [+64, -1] Her voice is so livelyㅋㅋ Soju's so pretty ㅎㅎ
2. [+58, -1] Whenever Soju comes out kyaaa~ak her voice is loud I like it Seo Joohyun
3. [+56, -0] Seohyun's so pretty, she's really the prettiest
4. [+55, -0] Of course, Kang Soju!
5. [+54, -0] Kang Soju, I love you





Ji Hyun Woo x Seohyun "Have You Been Receiving Calls From J Recently?"
NAVER TV

1. [+94, -0] I hope Dol Mok and Soju couple will appear more often~ 
2. [+92, -0] Their acting's good ㅋ ㅋ They're cute
3. [+90, -0] Dol Mokㅋㅋㅋ It's so cute when he tries to make her smell the ramyeonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+81, -0] Kang-Dol's the bestㅠㅠ Kang-Dol Kang-Dol Kang-Dol
5. [+77, -0] Kang-Dol's so cuteㅋ

Comments

Popular Posts