August of Seohyun, a Month Between Soshi and Acting

( LIKE | HEART-WARMING | SADDENING | ANGRY | NEEDS A FOLLOWUP )


1. [+86, -3] Seohyun or Seo Joohyun, I like them both but I wish I could empower you. I'm always waiting for the weekend, Do-Do is fun. I'll be watching the broadcast today too. Seo Joohyun, find strength.
2. [+82, -2] I do not know her well but I always get a good feeling from her. She never had an issue on her personality. The drama's good and the acting is good as well.
3. [+64, -1] Seohyun fighting (sn: this one's in English lol)
4. [+60, -1] Stay healthy
5. [+33, -1] Aigooo she really must be suffering a lotㅠㅠ Stay healthy while doing your drama and SoShi activities!! Hwaiting!!
6. [+30, -1] Seohyun hwaiting
7. [+26, -1] Seo Joohyun, find strength and stay healthy
8. [+24, -1] Singer Seohyun and Actress Seo Joohyun, hwaiting!!!
9. [+18, -1] Stay healthy on your BTGT and Soshi activities hwaiting! Aja aja
10. [+15, -] Seohyun hwaiting~~~


Comments

Popular Posts