Bad Thief Good Thief Ep. 21

Seo Joohyun's Tears for Joy Without Knowing Anything




NAVER TV

1. [+54, -0] Kang-Dol ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
2. [+48, -0] Kang-Dol ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+48, -0] This is the first heartbreaking scene in this drama..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why are you JㅠㅠㅠHeartbreaking
4. [+47, -0] Oh no ㅠㅠ
5. [+46, -0] Our Kang-Dol ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+45, -0] My heart is really torned..
7. [+42, -1] It's saddening but it's also fluttering, Kang-Dol couple
8. [+41, -0] Be happy Kang-Dol
9. [+39, -1] I feel like Soju really likes Dol Mok
10. [+34, -1] I knew how much Soju thought about Dol Mok, I like this scene a lot








I'm sorry if I only translated one for this episode. There's not much comments about Seohyun because she got little screentime for this episode. But don't be sad and instead, support the drama as we anticipate the development of each characters! :D

Comments

Popular Posts