Idol-Actors' Perfect Evolution "Prejudice is Sad"

( LIKE | HEART-WARMING | SADDENING | ANGRY | NEEDS A FOLLOWUP )

(sn: I only translated comments related to Seohyun)

1. [+123, -8] Soojung and Seohyun hwaiting! Soojung's character is too bad*. Seohyun, hit daebak on your SoShi comeback. (sn: *I didn't translate the underlined part as accurate because I have no idea about Krystal's character in Habaek lol)
2. [+117, -8] Krystal and Seohyun are good. They're pretty and they act well.
3. [+109, -8] Krystal and Seohyun's acting are good. Hwaiting!!
4. [+104, -7] Because of Krystal and Seohyun, I watched their dramas and they're both pretty.
5. [+109, -10] Soojung and Seohyun are both pretty. Supporting you guys.
6. [+46, -7] Seo Joohyun, I'm supporting you until the end! Kang Soju hwaiting~
7. [+38, -10] Seohyun's acting is good 
8. [+33, -6] Seohyun acts well~^^
9. [+28, -2] Krystal and Seohyun
10. [+25, -6] Bad Thief Good Thief Kang Soju ! Seo Joohyun ! 
11. [+13, -1] I like Krystal and Seohyun. Hwaiting♡♡♡♡
12. [+12, -2] Seohyun is like Kang Soju herself
13. [+8, -3] I get a good feeling from Seohyun, she's great
14. [+5, -1] Bad Thief Good Thief is fun today.
15. [+4, -2] Seohyun as Kang Soju in Bad Thief Good Thief fits well. The drama is really fun~ 


Comments

Popular Posts