Go Byunghwan's Thoughts About Seohyun

(sn: Go Byunghwan is the younger colleague of Kang Soju in Bad Thief Good Thief. Full article is about him but I translated Seohyun-related parts only)

NAVER




Seo Joohyun is the flower of the prosecution. Go Byunghwan said "If you're a soldier, is there anyone who doesn't like Girls' Generation?" During military service, the day starts and ends with Girls' Generation's songs. On Seo Joohyun, whom he gets to meet everytime for shooting, he said "When I first met her, the situation is unrealistic. I just came to reality recently." He laughed about it.

"When I first saw Seo Joohyun sunbae-nim, she left a good impression. It's really like that. Girl's Generation recently made a comeback. She was very busy but she did not forget to smile while filming. I thought, 'I wish I could do that'."

Comments

Popular Posts